Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bloggin

As my first blog post I want to go into more detail why I'm starting this blog. First of all, I felt like it was time to start writing down a lot of my feelings that are burning inside of me to get out so I decided to do it in the form of the blog.
In this blog I want to set myself some rules. I've done a blog before and I found myself ranting about all the horrible stuff that goes on in my life. Looking back I realized that that really wasn't all that went on in my life, there were really amazing things that happened between those rants that I neglected to mention.
So the rules.
Rule #1: I will try my hardest to keep this blog positive. But I am only human so there are going to be some rants which brings me to....
Rule #2: If I find myself ranting about something I have to write at least one positive thing that happened in that day or something that I can learn from whatever I happen to be ranting about at the time.
Rule #3: After each blog I will find a quote that has meaning for me that specific day and I will end each blog with that quote.


So hopefully I will be able to keep to all these rules and be able to document my life as I know it and let you know about all the happenings in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment