Friday, November 4, 2011

Fantastic Fall

I have to say that fall is my favorite time of year! The weather yesterday and today have been amazing. It's been cold, cloudy, windy, and rainy. Can life get any better than that? I know it sounds crazy but I 100% like the cold a whole lot better than the heat. It has been so nice the past couple of days with colder weather. I am absolutely loving it! And the colors are extraordinary. How can you not love this time of year? The rain. The colors. The smell. The food. Thanksgiving. The clouds. The wind. Watching movies. Fire in the fireplace. Curled up next the fireplace with a warm blanket with a really good book. Can I just say I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!

 How can you not love that????


Now since it is Friday I just say that I have really enjoyed today. All I've really done today is read a really great romance novel, The Princess by Lori Wick. It truly has been a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment