Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day #1: Grateful for Sisters

Today I am so incredibly grateful for my two sisters Natalia and Charity. They are such good examples to me. I want to thank them for all that they do-even if they don't realize they are doing it.

Charity's Wedding
Thank you for showing me that getting married in the temple is the right way to go. I can see how happy both of you are because of your temple marriages. You are the best example of showing me that this is where I want to be a few years down the road. Thank you for marrying such amazing guys who I get to call my brothers-in-law. I'm glad that you both went with your heart on that one and chose someone who makes you so incredibly happy-which makes me happy.

Natalia's Wedding
Thank you for being there when I just need to talk. I love it when I get to talk on the phone with each of you. I miss the nights that we would stay up super late and talk about girly stuff...but I get to do that every once in awhile with you on the phone. I look forward to our phone calls and need to be better about calling more often.

Thank you for being so strong in the gospel. By you two being strong it makes me want to be strong. By seeing the joy you too see in the gospel brings me joy. I love to hear your testimonies.

Thank you Anthony and Ty for making my sisters so stinkin happy. You are both the perfects guys for my sisters.

Thank you for being my best friends.
In San Francisco

I have been thinking a lot about my sisters lately...mostly because it is Charity's birthday today and Natalia's was a couple of weeks ago. Also because Natalia is coming in the end of December and I can not wait to see her! I miss her and Ty so much!!! I can't believe it's been over a year since I've seen them!

I just wanted to take the time to tell my sisters how much I love them and how much I look up to them. Thank you for being so amazing.

I love you!!!

"A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life."


Just some memories with my sisters:

 With Tali at Natural Bridges on News Years
 With Charity at the David Archuleta Concert
 Tony's Sealing
 Mormon Prom
 

 Thanksgiving a long time ago!
 

 
I LOVE MY SISTERS SO MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment