Saturday, November 3, 2012

October through Photos

I started the month out by going to Nathan's first birthday party.



Because Nathan turned one he has been able to eat more solid food. This is his first time experiencing mac & cheese...He love it!



I had a few days off in the middle of the month so we went to San Francisco to go to the beach.

 We went over the bay bridge and the golden gate

 This is a view from the top. The little strip of beach is where we were.

 We visited a fort.


The next day I took Tony to Del Osso Farm (corn maze and pumpkin patch)
 We went on a Scarecrow Ride


 The following week we had our first rain storm and it finally started to feel like fall. As most of you probably know I was in heaven! I even wore my boots!
 Nathan is just so cute so I just had to share this photo.
 On October 21, 2012 I became an aunt again to Skylar James. He is adorable!
 For Halloween Spencer dressed up at Darth Vador.
 And Nathan dressed up as Yoda.


 This picture cracks me up.

 Me and my boys.
 Tony dressed up as Captain America.
   I love these two boys.


No comments:

Post a Comment