Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Room Back!

Today my my sister and her husband left to back to Idaho after spending most of the summer with, Ty was here since April. This was a very bitter-sweet departure. I love my sister and her husband and had a great time having them here. The house already feels super empty without them here and I am already missing them. We did a lot of great stuff together and felt like wee bonded a lot. This is the bitter part. The sweet part is the fact that I get my room back! I haven't really been able to appreciat my room since April...that is a really long time to go without my sanctuary. My favorite place is my room and having it gone has been really hard for me. My room is my space where I can be by myself and do whatever I want to do. Not having that these past three months has been seriously hard. I haven't really had a place to just be by myself. It is seriously great to have that back. Not to mention the fact that Ty helped decorate my room and it looks amazing! Natalia and Ty found these awesome old windows that Ty hung on my wall. One of them is behind my head with sheets acting as a head board and the other one is on the adjacent wall with a ton of (empty) picture frames around it. I absolutely love it and would have never that of it on my own. I will have to post a picture of my room once I get my camera back. With the return of my room I have been reorganzing it and moving all my stuff back into it. It has been a full days work but it feels so good to have everything back in. Now I need to figure out what im going to put in the empty picture and what I'm going to do with my bead and then I really will have an awesome room!

No comments:

Post a Comment