Thursday, September 15, 2011

One of God's greatest creations (in my opinion)

 Overlooking the valley

 My amazing brother and his beautiful girlfriend
 The awesome Larson family and their exchange student
 Aren't they the cutest couple you've ever seen?
 I really liked this house for some weird reason. It was sitting in the middle of a beautiful field.
 The first picture of the Yosemite Falls
 I love this kid so much!


 Just some logs
 The river

 The river flowing away from the falls. We have never seen it this full!
 So pretty!
 This is by far my favorite pictures. It's so beautiful!
 Me and my family
 I still can't get over how pretty these falls are!
 The entire falls
 So magnificent
 The lower falls
 Larson Family!

I don't like the way that the new blogger is set up and I can't figure so I would have liked to put this explanation at the top but couldn't figure out how with the photos so I'm putting it here. I'll play around with it a little more and see if I can figure it out.
These are pictures from our trip to Yosemite in July with the Spain exchange students. This trip to Yosemite was one of my favorites ever. Yosemite was exceptionally beautiful this year because of all the rain/snow we've gotten this year. The rivers were so full which made the waterfalls amazing and more glorious than ever. It really was a magnificent thing to see. Yosemite is always beautiful but this day it was just unbelievably beautiful. The whole time I was there I kept marveling on how wonderful God's creations are. God really is an amazing person for creating this beautiful earth for us to live in and going to Yosemite was just another way for me to have that written into my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment