Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday

Here is the happy blog about my birthday. I have to say that it was a pretty good birthday. The Sunday before the day Charity and Anthony came up from Turlock to celebrate Tony's and my birthdays. Charity made a cake for Tony and cupcakes for me. We had Turkey dinner (my favorite) and had a great time! I have to say that I did not get all 19 candles blown out at once but I was only two away from it! Overall it was a fun day.

On my actual birthday Charity, my mom, the Larson girls, and I went to go see the Vow. The movie was amazing! One of the best movies I've seen in a very long time! I had fun hanging out after with Charity and my mom. For dinner that night we had Chicken Dressing Casserole (my other favorite) and had a pizzookie for dessert! If you dont know what this is it's about the best dessert ever! Basically it's a big cookies bakes on a pizza pan with ice cream on top. It is delicious!

I got my birthday presents the Friday before my birthday because I went out and bought them. I got new bedding for my bed and new towels for my bathroom. I'm really excited to get going on painting my room and furniture. I can't wait for the whole thing to be done! I'll post pictures as the the room progresses...I just don't know when exactly I'm going to be able to paint it.

Overall it was a great birthday spent with Family! Thank you everyone who wished me a happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment