Monday, February 27, 2012

Scripture Reading

Yesterday at church the talks, Sunday School, and Relief Society were all pretty much saying the same thing. They all overlapped some how. They all pretty much came down to "feasting upon the words of Christ". I decided that since we heard so much about this yesterday that I should probably start doing a much better job of reading my scriptures daily and actually studying them. I have a really hard time remembering to the read the scriptures even though I really love to do it. I am making a goal to read the scriptures every day for at least 10 minutes...hopefully more and actually study them, not just skim through it. I don't really understand why I have such a hard time with this considering the fact that I know that I feel so much better and have the desire/will power to get more done. Its so weird because when every time I read the scriptures I tell myself that I need to read them more often because I learn so much from them and yet it never happens.

Well I guess instead of talking about the scriptures i should go and put my thoughts to action.

No comments:

Post a Comment