Monday, February 20, 2012

Random Pictures

I found some of these pictures on my camera and decided to post them.

I made these snowmen cupcakes for a party we had at our house during Christmas. 



All of the cupcakes on the tower. 


Our mantle all decorated for Christmas 

This is at Natural Bridges. 

We went there on New Years Eve 

Tony made this awesome Play Dough man. 

My planner that I made. It's awesome and keeps me super organized. 

Inside of my planner. I pretty much have everything in this once binder. 

Charity's completed table. We worked really hard to refinish this for her. 

Tony put all of the cushions on the couch on top of him.

What the piano looks like a lot of the time. This is the song that I my working on to play on Sunday.

I got this book for Christmas. It has all the songs you would for any LDS occasion....hence the name. 

The inside of the book. There are illustrations like this one throughout it. I love this book so much! 







No comments:

Post a Comment